Saturday, May 30, 2009

Trip Preview

Things are moving rapidly . . . I have received word that my visa has been confirmed.  I have tendered both Lynn's and my passports to be "translated" and then stamped.  Once mine is issued, the country will then release Lynn's visa for stamping.  Nothing like bureaucracy.

I have visited with AECOM's office and they expect that we will be leaving in 3 - 4  weeks.  We have moved things into storage so that Brian, Mary and Dylan can move into the TH.  We are now a cozy family of 5 until leaving.

For those of you that have Skype, we have the following Skype names:

Rick - Richard.Yarbrough
Lynn - LYarbrough1017

We will be able to get email as usual on our gmail accounts. 

For the time being, we are in a hurry up and wait mode.  We each get our final Hep B shot this next week.  I think that we have seen half of the doctors in The Woodlands getting checked out for the adventure.  We are excited about the adventure but anxious about the changes and being so far away from friends and family.  

I'll post more as we get closer to leaving.