Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back in Tripoli












I feel that I'm going through decompression after such a lovely time in Paris. We spent the last month going through Ramadan on a 9 am - 3 pm work week; we flew to Paris for a wonderful week and then come back to Fall in Libya, and the 8 - 4:30 day. Everyone at the office was slowly trying to get back up to speed but still not at 100%. I hope to get all of the month end reports finished tomorrow so that I can make a site visit out west and then leave for Italy on Saturday to meet with Anne and Ryan.

Here's a few more moments in Paris.


2 comments:

  1. Fall...really? I am enjoying your Paris pics and the updates from the adventures. Hope you have a good week Rick. We love ya, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of Paris. Be ready for even more in Italy. You all are going to love it and the Italian wine is outstanding. Try a Brunello....

    ReplyDelete