Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday and its a new week

Things continue to go slowly as we move through Ramadan. We are counting down the days to
leave for our Paaris get away on 18-Sep. I'd guess that 90% of the people at work are going to be gone that week since we have three days off and you can take two days of Paid Time Off "PTO" and stretch out a long 9 day holiday.

The celebration on 1-September was enjoyed by all. One of our Libyan partners threw a party last Friday night
from 9:30 pm - 12:30 am. I'll post some pictures or video of that later.
In the mean time, enjoy some pictures from the celebrations.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I talked to J. Drolla tonight and he indicated that your certification for track officiating finally came back. He called me because I had e-mailed UTATF and jerked their chain for taking so long. They told me that they had mailed 100 certs to him on August 31st but he still hasn't received them... Let's see, how many months ago was it when we took that clinic?

    I know you all are getting excited about your Paris trip. Talk to you later this week.

    Keep up the blog. We all really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete