Monday, July 27, 2009

Cat call to Prayer


.
Anne, commented that she thought that the pigeon video was funny. Well, I didn't have to edit this one with any sound effects. The cat was down below us calling out to some of his friends/enemies.

Things have been quiet in Tripoli. The weather is cool in the evenings since our apartment is so close to the beach. After dinner, it's nice to sit out on the patio and chat about kids, places to go, places we've been, etc. I'm looking for suggestions for places to spend the week of Ramadan.

I'm headed back out to Al Zentan tomorrow morning to make sure that the cowboy and indian show has settled down and we can get back to business. It should be a pleasant drive. If I have the same driver as last week, I'm going to confiscate his copy of Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues. I heard it from beginning to end at least 3 times on the way home. Not that I don't like Johnny CAsh but that was excessive. I told him that he needed some Willie Nelson. Maybe I can get some variety with Willie, Waylon and the Boys.

I talked to Lynn this morning her time. It's going to take a week to get over the jet lag and back on Houston time. Ya'll be nice to her.

Rick

1 comment:

  1. Sound effects were too funny! I wish we could send some of our CD's to your drivers to make your journeys more enjoyable. Please be careful tomorrow and avoid the gunfights and battles as best you can. We are praying for you! And it was so nice to hear Lynn's voice on the cell this mornng. Love,J

    ReplyDelete