Wednesday, July 29, 2009

End of the month

Here we are trying to close the books on July. Our administrative assistant left last weekend to go visit her mum in England so I volunteered to handle our reports for the Region while she was gone. My brain must have been somewhere else. I now have the responsibility of writing my reports and consolidating reports for all the other SRMs.

1. Weekly Report
2. Monthly Report
3. Top 10/20 Report
4. Contract Register
5. Units/Invoice Forecast Report

I'm not really minding. It's giving me a lot of exposure to everything that's going on in our Western Region.

Tomorrow I spend the day meeting with my new mentor assignment. He's been with our client for some time and was one of the chosen to go to Houston last year for 90 days of training. He'll probably know more than I do, especially about dealing with the complexities of the system here in Libya. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

Sorry that I don't have any funny tales to tell. With all the stories that the guys tell about getting their hair cut, I may wait until next weekend to fly somewhere and find a western barber or maybe I can become one of those distinguished gentlemen with longer hair. You never know.

2 comments:

  1. Let your hair grow Rick! Probably the one time you can get away with it, and please, no more adventures in the desert with a strange driver...you could get lost out there! I've heard of traveling the blue roads but this trip is one for the books. Maybe you should learn to say "high way or no way!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think you could pull off the gentleman with longer hair look! Why not huh?! Love you and miss you! Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete